Welcome to the JCAD Aesthetic Complications Guidelines by
The Aesthetic Complications Expert (ACE) Group, which has
developed evidence-based, peer reviewed guidelines to cover the
majority of complications that can occur in nonsurgical aesthetic
practice. The objective of this new series is to help
dermatologists and other physicians performing aesthetic
procedures identify and manage complications.
• There are currently 14 Aesthetic Complication Guidelines and every
guideline has been produced after a vast literature review by leading
experts in the United Kingdom.
• We hope these guidelines will help raise standards within the
industry and ensure early diagnosis, appropriate management, and
improved outcomes for patients who suffer from complications.
• Visit www.JCADonline.com to download the guidelines. For reprints,
please contact Kim Chesky at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This month, we present the following two guidelines:
• Microsclerotherapy Complications
• Managing Expectations Associated with